home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Winners FFC #171 Announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #171! Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #171
 "Always Anything Goes":



                       #04----->  PaperPlotterLottas
                       #56----->  Billie A.
                       #96----->  Elizabeth H.

And now our winner of 3 digi images 
 from OddBall Art! :



  #59 Monika Reeck


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!!! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and picks! Well done, ladies! Dear Jo, so sorry I haven't been around for awhile, had lots of problems, computer, health, you name it. I'm slowly getting back to blogging. I just noticed you have reached your 500 followers! Congratulations! I knew you could do it! So who won the Amazon gift card? I hope I didn't miss out for being offline! I will search back to find your winner's announcement... Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see my name as the winner here...will emailing you soon after I go home from the office..many thanks for lovely challenge on your blog Jo
    Big hugs from Germany

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Jo, I am fluttering by to tell you that I am thinking about you! Please bear with me a little while longer... January did not go as planned (obviously, with only one post!) but I believe relative normalcy is finally arriving. I will be in touch soon! Huge, sparkly, twinkly hugs coming your way. :) :) :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~