home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Craft Room Tour Part 1



Click Here for FFC#5 "Critters"

Hello Friends!
Many of you have asked me about my craft room and how I organize and store all of my supplies. So I have decided to do a craft room tour video series for ya'll. I have a very SMALL room for my crafting space and it is very cramped and cluttered to say the least. I am sure that is the case with many of you as well however; I have made the best of my space and did what works for me best.
In this first video, I give you a glimpse of the room and I show you my workspace desk where I create. I apologize in advance for the poor filming quality. The lighting in my room is not the greatest and I am new to doing videos so needless to say, my video is not the work of an expert LOL. In any case, grab a cup of your favorite iced beverage or a hot cup of Joe and I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
Until next time......
Enjoy life's blessings~


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the insight into your scrap space. It gives me more inspiration to organise mine a little better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what someone that as been crafting a long time what their favorite products are to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing where you do your creating. TFS.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful room you have Jo! I loved every inch of it and can't wait to see more videos!! You did an awesome job with your video my friend and looks a professional as anyone else's! I think I saw a little someone peeking in at one point in the video! lol Love how organized you are!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome crafty space, Jo!! Thanks for giving us a peek!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video, Jo. Loved seeing your craft room. We share a lot of the same favorite stuff!Can't wait to see the next one. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love seeing other people's spaces. Thanks for sharing with us--Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for the peek! Awesome craft room Jo! Looking forward to the next video on how you store your stamps:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Your Craft room is BIG!! I have a little space..LOL!
    Can I come over and play..LOL!
    Can't wait to see how you store your stamps!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your space isn't that small at all it's huge to my closet floor, thanks for sharing it and the tip about hero arts inks must check them out :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~