home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, July 23, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #112

Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a stressful weekend to say the least but I did manage to squeeze in some crafting time for myself. Whenever I am stressed, all I have to do is go hide away in my craft room and the stress goes away once I start playing!

So I decided to join the Cricut Cardz Challenge #112, "Tag, You're it!" challenge going on over at Cardz TV. The challenge called for making a card with a tag or tags using any cricut cartridge so I pulled out my Jolly Holidays cricut cartridge and made this cute holiday card

The cardstock is from Bazzill and the patterned papers are from DCWV. I cut out this cute gingerbread man out at 3" and I also cut out the tag at 1 3/4". My sentiment "warm wishes" comes from a stamp set from Hot off the Press. I added some cute googly eyes to my gingerbread man to give him some personality and to finish off the card, I added some twine and yarn in red and green. Well I hope you pop over to Cardz TV and link up your "Tag, You're it" card challenge! Well thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card. That little gingerbread man is so cute. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! I love his googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card Jo!! Great use of Yarn! I have tons of that stuff sitting around! Thanks for sharing!

    Celeste :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the sweeeeet comments =)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~